Galleria Campari is an interactive and multimedia company museum, dedicated to the relationship between the Campari brand and its communication through art and design, its history and the evolution of the product and the bar world. Inaugurated in 2010 on the occasion of the brand’s 150th anniversary, the Gallery is located inside the Liberty building of Sesto San Giovanni which was the first Campari factory, opened in 1904 by Davide Campari. Between 2007 and 2009, basing on a project by architects Mario Botta and Giancarlo Marzorati, the industrial complex was transformed into the new Campari Group Headquarters and the company museum. Galleria Campari owes its strength to the uniqueness and richness of its historical archive, a polyhedric cultural deposit which collects over 3.500 among works on paper, original affiche of the Belle Époque, posters and advertising graphics from the beginning of the 20th century to the 90s, carousels and spots of well-known filmmakers and objects by important designers. Much of the company’s assets have been digitized and returned in the form of interactive installations that interact with the numerous original artworks exhibited. The first floor of the Gallery is dedicated to the evocative story of the brand’s history following three guidelines (art, communication and production) while the second floor focuses on the product through the world of bars, historic bottles and glasses, a selection of design objects and vintage merchandising.